Thursday, December 23, 2010

Latex Generation - Bored EP

Latex Generation - Bored EP

When I bought this EP, it came with a xeroxed copy of the correct layout design over top of the incorrect printed insert. Gotta love DIY! I first saw this band some time after I purchased their first 2 EP's. I believe it was at Coney Island High opening for the Bouncing Souls? I had the opportunity to see them play a reunion show in NYC with Weston a couple of years back and ran into a lot of my old friends. It was nice to see proof in the idea we shared while growing up, that what we were part of was something that would last forever.

Download

Click here for more information on this record

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic.  Ethereum

    ReplyDelete