Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Freaks From The Apocalypse - We Always Knew Better

Freaks From The Apocalypse - We Always Knew Better

Freaks From The Apocalypse were a ska/punk band on Eiffel Trouser Records. My first experience with this band was when my band, Sedition, played a show with them at the Huntington YMCA. After that, I remember this band appearing regularly in the Long Island Ska/Punk scene. Recently, I uncovered the promo video shot for the song "Never Called Me Back" which you will find below. A few of the members of this band went on to form Space Robot Scientists, The Repercussion and more I am sure. Enjoy!

Download

3 comments:

  1. how can i get their album? i had it on cassette when i was 15 and it was great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you search google for "Freaks From The Apocalypse - We Always Knew Better" there is a zip download of it available on Mediafire via FilesTube. Search and ye shall find ;-)

      Edna's Goldfish released "before you knew better" the same year, I'm thinking the titles are related since they were both Long Island ska bands. Food for thought.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I'd love love love if you up'ed their second demo "Kinda OK". Willing to trade !

    let me know: Abildz1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete