Monday, February 28, 2011

The Embarrassing Rex - Empty Pocket Syndrome

The Embarrassing Rex - Empty Pocket Syndrome

The Embarrassing Rex started out on Eiffel Trousers Records, but I think this album was released on Grunshop Records. The band later changed their name to The Embarrassing Wrecks for reasons I am unaware of. This band delivered your typical catchy pop-punk songs about girls and high school. I believe I saw them a few times in NJ before they finally called it quits in 2000. I'm not really sure if anyone in the band went on to do anything else. Their Angelfire website is still online if you want to check it out:

Band Homepage

Enjoy!

Download

3 comments:

  1. woah, sick! thanks dude, I been looking for my copy of this for ages. I got it somewhere. this was on "Gruntshop" records, and Dave went on to play in Down In The Dumps & Jonesin' with me. great download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Thanks for the correction and info!

    ReplyDelete