Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Microwave Orphans - While You Were Out Being Straight Edge EP

The Microwave Orphans - While You Were Out Being Straight Edge EP

The Microwave Orphans will always be one of those bands that people are familiar with but do not fully understand. The albums they realeased really cannot even begin to explain who this band was or what they were about. The music over the years remained consistant, even considering the numerous memeber changes over the years. The true essence of this band was their live performance (as I briefly explained in a previus post). To my knowledge, this EP was the last material they released prior to forming The Repercussions. Enjoy!


Download

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. I never knew this existed. I'll be uploading some MxOx tapes to my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I have some more MxOx stuff I will be posting in the near future as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last thing the Orphans "released" was an anthology CD made up for their last show. There was also the unreleased "$607 tape" which was to be the full-length. It was never finished.

    ReplyDelete