Friday, March 4, 2011

48 in the Basement/The Microwave Orphans - Young N' Abrasive

48 in the Basement/The Microwave Orphans - Young N' Abrasive

What can I say, this album has the best title, amazing artwork and two of the bands I enjoyed the most locally while growning up. It is made up of 6 songs from both 48 in the Basement and The Microwave Orphans and in my opinion it is comprised of the best material both of these bands recorded in their careers. A journey through the day in the life of a suburban Long Island teenager with stories of hearbreak, trips to the mall and wiffle ball in D & D parking lots. Enjoy!

Download

2 comments:

  1. haha these are not the best songs of either band, the best song from each were released on Microwave Orphans "while you were out being SXE" EP and 48 in the basements last self released EP...word

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I meant was these are my personal favorite songs, mainy based on their nostalgic value.

    ReplyDelete